- Certified Labor Doula through CAPPA (Childbirth and Postpartum Professional Association).
- Certified Labor Doula through DONA (Doulas of North America)
- Faculty Labor Doula Trainer for CAPPA
- Faculty Childbirth Educator Trainer for CAPPA
- Certified CAPPA Lactation Educator
- Evidence Based Birth Instructor ® through Evidence Based Birth
- Certified through FOCEP (Florida Outreach Childbirth Education Project) as a childbirth educator
- Trained as a HypnoBirthing instructor through “HypnoBirthing, the Mongan Method,” the leading HypnoBirthing method available today.
Mentors and guides new birth professionals and parents for 20+ years
- Ruth has also the special gift of creative photography. Over the last 18 years has captured hundreds of precious moments of new mothers in maternity, birth and newborn photography.
- 2010 Chair of the Breastfeeding Coalition of Palm Beach County
- Trained through La Leche League as a LLLI Leader
- Waterbirth credentialing and certification 2009
She has years of public speaking to groups of pregnant women in small offices or for larger groups at locations such as Babies r’us. She enjoys volunteer work and has been a featured expert as a lactation specialist on AllExperts.com. She also has in the past served on the Parent Panel for SoloParenting, a local West Palm Beach TV show to help single parents cope with the struggles of being a single parent.
Ruth is a single mother of Emma and Jacob , who are her greatest joy. Giving birth to her daughter 6 weeks early from pre-eclampsia she knows the importance of helping women through NICU stays, preemies and breastfeeding such a small baby. She has experience with breastfeeding, attachment parenting, Hypnobirthing, Lamaze, home births, twins, breech vaginal births, special needs babies, preemies and more! She has taken courses such as Redirecting Children’s Behavior (RCB) and Conscious Discipline for the purpose of peaceful parenting. She devotes space in her life for self improvement and learning conscious discipline parenting skills.