The Savvy Birth Parents Workshop was developed by Evidence Based Birth® to give you and your partner the confidence and know-how you need to have a more positive, empowering experience in the birthing room.
Unlike other childbirth classes, we will help you avoid the typical assembly-line care with six virtual “tickets!” These “tickets” are your secret advantage to coping with the unknowns of birth! At the workshop you’ll find out how you can use these tickets in the hospital or wherever you intend to give birth! We believe that the knowledge you will gain from the Savvy Birth Workshop will leave you and your partner inspired, hopeful, and excited about the upcoming birth of your baby and ready to approach the big day with a savvy swing in your step!
This Savvy Birth Pro Workshop is taught by Ruth Kraft CLD CCCE FOCEP EBB instructor, CAPPA Faculty trainer for Labor doula and Childbirth Education
1. Define evidence-based care and discuss the difference between evidence-based care and routine care
2. Discuss the availability and pros/cons of local birth options
3. Practice respectful ways to talk with your provider
4. Discuss how partners, doulas, and nurses can work together to provide labor support
5. Describe the benefits and limitations of birth plans
6. Discuss the human and legal rights of birthing persons
Refund policy: Tickets are non-refundable, but may be transferred to future workshops or seminars.