By submitting this registration, you agree to the following:
CAPPA Training Terms & Conditions
I agree to allow CAPPA Faculty to do the following:
- Publish my name, phone number, and email address for the doula trainee class list & referral list.
- Take photographs of the training which may include me, as well as allow CAPPA Faculty and CAPPA to use these photographs for promotional purposes online and in print.
- Use quotes from my training evaluations (which I may fill out anonymously) for promotional purposes online and in print.
I agree to the following cancellation policy:
- If the training in cancelled by Ruth Kraft , a refund in the full amount will be given.
- If the cancellation is made by the student 6 weeks or less of the workshop, no refund will be given. If cancellation is made prior 6 weeks $100 cancellation fee is applied.
- Cancellations prior to training have the option of having payment applied to a training workshop given by the same CAPPA Faculty within 12 months. (No-shows are not eligible for registration transfer.) Only ONE transfer of registration is permitted. If applicant does not attend a workshopwithin 12 months, all fees are forfeited.
- I understand I should not make non-refundable travel arrangements unless I have received confirmation from CAPPA Faculty that the training is confirmed.
I agree to the following policies:
- I understand that I may not record the training workshop (audio or video).
- I understand that I may not photograph any PowerPoint slides, training materials, certificates of completion, or any other intellectual property belonging to CAPPA or CAPPA Faculty.
- I may not reproduce, publish, or distribute any materials in the training manual.
- I may not reproduce, publish, or distribute any certification materials, other than for the purpose of fulfilling my certification requirements (i.e. copying the evaluation forms for my clients to fill out).
- I may not reproduce, publish, photograph, share, email, or distribute any materials in the training hand outs or manual other than for the purpose of using them for my personal business as a labor doula.
- I may take photographs of CAPPA Faculty and the participants ONLY with the express permission of CAPPA Faculty and the participants. I may not use these photographs for any purpose other than personal use. They may not be used for any advertising purpose, nor sold or transferred to any other party without the express permission of the parties in the photograph. CAPPA encourages you to share pictures of your training, keeping in mind that if another participant is in the picture, they must give permission AND no CAPPA Proprietary information can be shared.
- Babies/children are not permitted at training. Nursing babies are welcome during lunch. Off-site childcare arrangements are the sole responsibility of the trainee.
- I understand that this course is only one step in becoming a CAPPA Certified Labor Doula. There are several other steps that must be completed by the student after the training in order to be eligible for certification by CAPPA.
- Certificate of training completion is given only if the entire training is attended, the Pre-Training guide is completed, and training fees are paid in full.
- CAPPA does not assume liability for adverse reactions to foods consumed, or items one may come into contact with while eating at any CAPPA Event, Training or Activity you may attend whether inside or outside of CAPPA planned events and activities.
I verify that all of the information given in this application is true. I further affirm that by filling out and returning this intake form via email, I agree to the terms as given herein, in lieu of physical signature.